Hino undertakes exhaustive testing at its three proving grounds under real-life driving conditions to ensure these values translate into real-life as superior trucks.
Hino’s comprehensive research and development, combined with its heritage of design excellence and the superior engineering of its parent company, the Toyota Group, is reflected in every product in the Hino line up.
Every Hino truck is conceived, designed and engineered under three strict brand guiding attributes: Quality, Durability and Reliability (QDR).
- The Hino 300 Series offers Australian customers class leading levels of safety, power and efficiency while also delivering benchmark levels of on-road performance and superior levels of interior ergonomics and comfort.
- With more than 60 models including Standard, Wide or Crew Cab variants, high horsepower or Hybrid electric-diesel models, and the Built to Go factory tippers, Steel tray and Alloy tray models, Hino have a 300 Series light-duty truck to suit your needs.
- Completely re-engineered from the inside out - to create the ultimate truck driving experience. Comfortable and intelligent, it takes the hard work out of driving. Plus, keeping the truck streets ahead is the most comprehensive active safety package of any Japanese medium-duty truck. It features a Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection, Safety Eye and Autonomous Emergency Braking. Adaptive Cruise Control, Vehicle Stability Control and Lane Departure Warning System are also standard. It’s smarter, tougher and safer.
- The astonishing Hino 500 Series Wide Cab redefines what to expect from a hard working truck. Its unrivalled build quality delivers next level chassis, suspension and axles. You also have more engine and transmission options to choose from including the 6 speed Allison automatic transmission.
- In fact, this is the most comprehensive active safety package ever offered by a Japanese truck in the medium duty category. In an Australian-first for this class, Vehicle Stability Control is standard across the Wide Cab range.
- The Hino 700 Series continues to win over heavy truck buyers with its class leading combination of reliability, comfort and affordability.
- With over 10 heavy duty models in its line-up, the Hino 700 Series heavy duty range gets the job done. It has the ultimate combination of Japanese engineering and build quality and European levels of comfort, safety equipment and lifesaving technologies.
- The 700 Series has a purpose design driveline employing the ever reliable and efficient Hino 13litre 440Hp, 450Hp and 480Hp engines.